2014년 12월 8일 월요일

My precious experience through the "Hang out"_Extravaganza


It was first time for me to hang out like that.
I've never experienced to discuss something through video chatting with people.
So I felt more excited and a little nervous but it becomes an unforgettable memory to me really. 
My topic was based on two contrary premise in terms of jobs.
one is getting a high salary but tedious and unhappy, the other is getting less money but fun and enjoyable. Moreover, we talked about education environment between Korea and foreign country. Actually what I want to emphasize was that you are a main character in your life and life is too short. Therefore, act and enjoy what you want while you live. 
After sharing thoughts, I got to know many friends want to do what they like even though they might make ends meet. 
In my case, I have a dream to build my own company and do a business in the future although It is risky any might earn less money than get into the company.
Because It's a big challenge and I'm able to experience diverse thing from doing that.
so I look forward to what happenings to me in my bright future.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기