2014년 9월 27일 토요일

KIEP_Talk Concert " The conditions of global talent "


14.09.25 


KIEP_Talk Concert 
" The conditions of global talent "


A few days ago, I've been to auditorium to listen talk concert which was held by KIEP.Actually, I was supposed to attend  my another class but my friend lead me to go there. She said it will really help you in diverse ways which I pursue. So I participated in talk concert abruptly. I don't regret to listen till now. My choice was good!



we took some photos at break time :)


The theme is related to emerging market. There were three lecturers to give a nice speech.
But I'm going to post about one of them. His name is Bonghoon Kim. He gave a lecture that how to be a global leader. He said English is important to succeed but it accounts only for 2% of preparing qualifications to be a global leader. 
And then, he made an additional remark. "There are six primary elements"

1. Understand different culture.
2. Do travel as much as possible.
3. Read books regarding to global leadership.
4. Find the job which is famous for globalization.
5. Have an idea to create your ability.
6. Search the information & analysis.

At the same time, He asked which one is more important.

- IQ & EQ

His answer was an EQ. The definition is a measurement of a person's ability to monitor his or her emotions, to cope with pressures and demands, and to control his or her thoughts and actions.

- AQ

It is called Adversity Quotient. It means a measure of how you respond to adversity (change and challenges).
It provides the tools for improving how you respond and thus overall professional effectiveness.

- SQ

It means Social Quotient. The capacity to effectively negotiate complex social relationships and environments.


In my opinion, I almost agree with that. But one thing, I think learning English is necessary to work in whole world. We ,especially, the people who want to be a global leader should know how to speak English fluently. Because, As you guys know, English is official language.
If you can't avoid it, you might as well try and enjoy it!
Let's all cheer up for our successful future !!



I was given a gift from host at quiz time!!
It was a pretty coffee mug of Starbucks.
I'm so happy ~<3





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기